top of page

Profile

About

I have been watching Kdramas from past 8 years. I still remember my first drama was City Hunter. I was the fan of Japanese Anime City Hunter and then I googled it and I thought the korean version is live action of anime. But it was different and that's how my journey started. Some of my favourites are Goong - the Princess Hours (only drama I have seen thrice), Reply series(1988 and 1994), Be Melodramatic, Prison Playbook, Vincenzo and the list goes on. Fellow kdrama fans, welcome to k-dramabanter and enjoy 😊

Badges

  • Special Fan
    Special Fan

renur