top of page

Hush - Episode 11: Daily Korea

Yes, there's always more to a story than meets the eye. Joon Hyuk sure does know how to play the game that is "Daily Korea." But as good as he is, his opponents are outrageously better at using innocent lives to distort aspects of a truth for impact and still shamelessly call themselves reporters.

They say evil comes in all forms, shapes, and sizes. it's often so appealing that one doesn't even realize it's evil until they're caught in its web. My heart goes out to Kyung Woo and the business owner for getting tangled up in that web. I knew I disliked CEO An for a reason, but then she's only doing what they've allowed her to do. One cannot bribe Honest people.