top of page

Hush - Episodes 13 &14: Learning Process

I have to say Hush gets better and better with each episode. Hwang Jung Min's brilliance in Han Joon Hyuk's portrayal as a trash reporter turned whistleblower is undisputed. It's not that he does it, but it's in how he does it and the people he grows and develops (Lee Ji Soo, Kyung Woo, and even Joo An) along the way. He puts CEO Park and his team of vagabonds to shame that they dare to call themselves journalists. They say a man can be cured of his lust, but a fool can never be cured of his greed. I am thoroughly enjoying Hwang Jung Min in this drama.

And as we get closer to the finish line, I'm reminded of a saying I once read -- every reaction is a learning process; every significant experience alters one's perspective. So it would seem foolish not to adjust one's life to the demands of a goal viewed from a different angle every day. And that is what I see in Han Joon Hyuk and Lee Ji Soo, how far they've come and grown by learning from each other, but also how far they are willing to go for the truth.