top of page

Sisyphus -- Episode 10: When the Future comes to the Present

The story just got so complicated, not bad that just complex; this was the best episode to date, and Tae Sul was great. I sensed his desperation for Seo Hae, but I couldn't believe he trusted Seo Jin after everything she'd done. Everyone and I mean everyone except for Seo Hae and Han Tae Sul, have their own agenda for the present and how and who should have a future.

I knew Hwang Hyun Seung, the leader of the Control Bureau's fight, was personal. He was too involved for it to be professional. I guess most everyone's is when it comes to the past, the present, and the future. As I assumed, Seo Hae's present father knew something awful was coming before it happened, explains the bunker. I didn't expect he'd come across his future daughter, but I guess it was bound to happen at some point with time travel. That was quite an intense moment. I like Seo Hae's dad, I can see where she got her spunk from, and his moment with Jung Hyun Ki was my favorite of this episode. I'm just not sure if what he or even Seo Hae told him will make him realize he's being used for someone else's vendetta.

Any doubt I might have had as to why Han Tae Sul built the time machine is gone. He built it for Seo Hae, and if what Park told Tae Sul about the advanced team is true, then I think Eddy Kim is the real Sigma, not the one revealed. I've had a strong vibe of him from the get-go. He is not who or what he seems to be. I'm not sure who this Sigma is, but I'd say he, the same as Park, Hwang Hyun Seung, Kim Seo Jin, and whomever else were part of the advanced team. I know what Park said, but I get the sense he was not completely truthful about the team's mission from the future; sending an advanced team to capture, detain, and terrorize travelers just because they smuggled to the past seems a bit exaggerated; there has to be more to the story. I'm convinced about it, and I really cannot wait to see what comes next. Watch Episode 10 here.